KDrama: Full House

:* I madly in love with this drama. I watched it when still at sixth grade. Uuuuggh, Hye Kyo and Rain enlivened my heart. Do you know, when I live at dormitory(junior high) any time I humming one of Full House's OST(San Chi Shiau Siung) until my friend said "Hey!! I feel bored to hear your voice, your song, do you have another song to sing?" LOL

Here is few things about Full House

Title: ķ’€ķ•˜ģš°ģŠ¤ / Pool Ha-woo-seu / Full House
Chinese Title : ęµŖę¼«ę»”å±‹
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Episodes: 16
Broadcast network: KBS2
Broadcast period: 2004-Jul-14 to 2004-Sep-02
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:00

Main character are Bi as Lee Young Jay(hohoho.. my husband ą²¤ą²Žą²¤ *too much dreaming*), Song Hye Kyo as me( Hang Ji Eun) LoL. And two character that sometimes and almost always I hate; first is Yoo Min Hyuk(Kim Sung Soo) and Kang Hye Won(Han Eun Jung).


I dunno why I feel Ji Eun's character is "really me". (Hehe.. yeah and almost all main female character assumed as me when i watch them). But trully I love Ji Eun, and I feel she's almost same with my character. She's cheerful, careless(Young Jae's assumption), beautifull(i'm beautifull too but not as beautifull as Ji Eun. Hehe lolzz. Yes of course girls are beautiful in their way. We have own characteristic. You're beautiful, she's beautiful, i'm beautiful too. :P)

I also like their Jargon: "Fighting!! Fighting!! Go! Go! Go!!"

And the most important thing in that drama is the house itself. I really love the house.



The island that Full house is located in is called Shin-do or Si-Do island. It is about 10 to 20 minutes taxi ride from Incheon airport and then you have to ride a ferry to Sammock harbour. There you don't have to pay going to the island but instead pay on your way back. When you get off the ferry, ride a bus going  to full house (its color blue) and you only have to pay 1,000 won. Then you get off and walk 1.5 kilometers to full house (if i were you, rent a bike to full house because it is really a long long long... long walk. In full house, you have to pay 3,000 won(IDR: 24521.40) to get inside the hosue and tour around. The ferry leves every hour--- 3:30 pm, 4:30 pm and so forth. You then have to walk back again to the bus stop and this time wait

for the bus to arrive. 
Yayyyy do you wanna go there??

Did u know? This house mostly  made  of wood, especially for the miniseries, cost approximately one million US dollars to build.






reference: TravelPod

No comments

Left your words here. . Don't be silent reader ^^ comments are loveable

Powered by Blogger.