Menik's Graduation

Last Saturday was Menik's graduation. About a week before the day, she told me about her graduation day and about to inviting us. Because I'm not a kind of person that really like celebration or something like that so I just say "uh-yeah" not really enthusiastic to her invitation.
Several days before her graduation, she reminded me about the day. I just acted cool and pretend to ignorant about her graduation day, even I asked her how If we all couldn't go to her graduation. Meanwhile Arvia made a chat group at Whatspp to discuss about Menik's graduation. Actually I just teased Menik when I pretend not to come.

The Day was coming. Since April still in Jekardah, so I just went with Arvia and Alfi. Actually I went to the Pacific Hall by myself because I was still not ready yet when Alfi and Arvia fetched me to my house. Time indicate about 11:30 am and I even already took a bath yet. -.- So I asked them to go first and then I'd come afterward. In fact, I found myself arrived before they both. I called my ex while I had a hard way to looked for Menik because he was the one who came first. 




When I met Menik she was really happy with her black toga, fine make up, and her un-simple hijab style. Haha. Unlike in US or UK, at graduation celebration most of college students in Indonesia are always wear a complicated hijab style in order to make them more beautiful. But for me, it just really hard to wear something like that because I feel my neck and my head become stiff so I can't move freely and usually make me become headache.

Well, after about 15 minutes Arvia and Alfi arrived and brought a simple bouquet. Maybe Menik actually didn't really NEED sth like that since she already had many gifts include bouquets. But, its a custom to bring bouquet in someone celebration and it became formality since we also confused to bring kind of stuff to Menik's graduation.
Okay, after all... Congratulation Menik.. for your undergraduate graduation. Hopefully you could be a usefull person and make your parent proud of you. We all love yaa Menik. :*

No comments

Left your words here. . Don't be silent reader ^^ comments are loveable

Powered by Blogger.