It's the Day

Today is May 31 2012. Last day of this month.

Last day to put this pic as my twitt background.


What  i have done in this month?


Seems i did nothing. Huft. :( poor, (are you stupid or what??)

June is waiting in front of me (inshaAllah).

There are many things that i must do by my best.

~Remove unnecessary files in my PC

~Find new job

~Make clothes by my own "hand"

~Find new college

~Find new 남자친구?? Hell no, if  he weren't Jaejoong or Junsu!! *wishing*

~To be strong although i'll pass Junsu 1st concert in Indonesia (I'll cry so much inside my heart, so please, if you come to his concert upload the video)

~maaaaaaaany more


がんばってください!!!


Don't dissapoint meh again! Aissh brat!!




              Fighting, ne?


No comments

Left your words here. . Don't be silent reader ^^ comments are loveable

Powered by Blogger.